Spotlight on Spooky Jewelry


So you weren't invited to Heidi Klum's famous Halloween party. Again. That doesn't mean you have to throw out the bling with the bathwater! 

I'm still working on my Kanye West/diamond teeth costume (Heidi? Your loss, sister.), but I hunted down these fun finds to throw in the spooky style rotation in the meantime:

Gemstones Meet 'The Great Pumpkin':

Add a splash of orange spice to go with your little black dress - like this Great Pumpkin-esque cocktail ring that could work with many a fall ensemble. 

Get Back in Black:

Get in touch with your dark side with some sleek onyx jewelry in any incarnation. And one of those Darth Vader voice boxes.

Kitty Cat Couture:

I've had my eye on this cat pendant for a while now. Love the price. Love the chocolate diamonds. Love that it will satisfy my maternal instincts without making too many demands on my personal time.


Skeletal Chic:

You know you have some skull jewelry lying around from your Morrissey-loving goth girl past.  Taylor Momsen didn't invent this wheel!


P.S. Click here for a fun find you can grab if you had Heidi's accessory budget. And the stomach to wear possum bones.

One more week 'til Halloween! Got some costume ideas you'd like to share?  Weigh in!