Jewelry Sample Sale Alert!

Jewelry hounds, mark your calendars. I just got word that my favorite jewelry sample sale site, JewelClub, is launching a rare vault sale where they're knocking off 25% on 18 select styles.

That's 25% off WHOLESALE!

Um, yeah. Now that I've got your attention...

The sale will start this Thursday, June 17th but will only last a few days (through Monday, June 21st) - and like most big discount sales the inventory is limited and may go quickly.


I have only seen this teaser piece to whet your whistle - it's a three-stone bridal ring that's over $3,000 off the suggested retail price. (insert lower jaw-drop here)

But brides and grooms aren't the only audience they're targeting; they assure me there will be trendy pieces, jewelry box staples and colorful creations all ripe for the picking.


So be sure to sign up on www.jewelclub.com, using the code: INSIDER (if you haven't already) to get in the loop on this super sale. I won't steer you wrong on this. Their prices are as low as a Mariah Carey neckline.