JewelClub Vault Sale Specs - 25% Off Wholesale

As promised, here are a few of the incredible deals you can steal on JewelClub for the next few days. I wrote about their Vault Sale on Monday but wasn't privy to the styles they are featuring. They published the 18 pretties today and here are a few of my favs:

Diamond Studs. They're like a good bra - every girl needs 'em, right? These were originally priced at $229 and are $51.09 until Monday. 'Nuff said.

Bridal Bling. Anyone shopping for an engagement ring/wedding band combo would be loathe to miss this offering. White gold is 'in' and the 1 and 3/8 ct. design has a vintage feel to it. The price is what's really incredible: $804.41 down from $3949.

Finally, I'm loving these chocolate diamond hoops. Combining two trends in one (hoops and colored diamonds), JewelClub is crazy to give these away for just $295 (down from $1429).

But then again, "Crazy sells", according to NY Housewife, Kelly Bensimon.

You usually have to have an invite to shop the sales, but if you follow my lead, you can get in on the savings with all the rest of the JewelClubers:

1. Click on any piece in this announcement: JewelClub Vault Sale
2. Enter your email
3. Use the Access Code: INSIDER

And you're good to go.

I think I've said enough, but I will leave you with these two parting words: Shipping included.

Get on it, jewelry hounds!