JewelClub Cocktail Rings – Shaken not Stirred

With big, bold color emerging as the trend to watch from the mammoth jewelry show in Las Vegas last month, I did a little recession-friendly digging on my favorite Friends and Family site, JewelClub, to see what they had in the coffers. What I found was a treasure trove of ring bling that would make any cocktail queen swoon.


Here are a few pics of my favorite styles – all for less than a $100, no less. But you should do a search of only the ring category and scroll through the options to find the color combo that works best for your wardrobe.


For those who are new to JewelClub, follow these easy steps to get access to this Friends and Family site of a prominent jewelry manufacturer. The less-than-wholesale prices you get on sites like Overstock.com are ripe for the picking here too, folks.

1. Log on to www.jewelclub.com
2. Enter the code: INSIDER
3. Enter your email address

And you’re off and running. Did I mention they offer free shipping on their entire stash of fine jewelry styles – from engagement rings to diamond studs to gold hoops and more.

I’ll drink to that!