Reese Witherspoon’s Less-Is-More Jewelry Style


Reese Witherspoon has been globe trotting this month promoting her latest film, Monsters vs. Aliens, in understated jewelry looks that accentuate her girl-next-door glamour.

Whether its basic black and a pair of diamond studs or earl grey and barely there pearl earrings, this celebrity supermom is fast becoming the poster child for classic Hollywood glamour.

This weekend brought Reese back home to Los Angeles, where she wowed the crowd with a non-traditional Rodarte metallic mini that required minimal bling.



















And what do her two kids think about their animation star-mom?

"They are rabid, and they wake up in the morning like, 'When can we see this movie? When is this movie going to come out?'" she told reporters. "My daughter goes, 'Just how many people can I bring to the screening? I invited the entire third grade!'"

And just when you thought Reese’s fairy-tale life couldn’t get any dreamier? A-list boyfriend, Jake Gyllenahaal, threw her a 33rd birthday party at his house this weekend after the premiere, inviting sister Maggie and her hubbie Peter Sarsgaard and Robert Downey Jr. and his wife Susan, among others.

"I'm looking forward to my birthday," Witherspoon recently told reporters at a press conference for her upcoming film. "I think it is a great thing, to be able to be doing things with my kids and having them be proud of me. It's like, what's better than feeling you've accomplished things in life?"

And to look good doing it? Priceless.