Jewel Club – My Gift to the Jewelry Insider Family


I think I’m finally coming down off the Oscar jewelry high, and while Angelina’s emeralds, Kate’s Oscar and Mickey’s Loki choker had me basking in the glow of awards season, it’s time to take a visit back to reality. Alas.

But I’ve got some great news for all you jewelry hounds that will help take the edge off our Oscar hangovers.

We have all become recessionistas these days looking for deals at the grocery store, the clothing rack and the gas pump – and buying jewelry is no exception. Friends and Family discount codes that were once a ‘nice thought’ when we saw them in our email IN boxes are now a highly sought after commodity.

So. I managed to get my grubby little hands on the Friends and Family discount code to an employee site of this fine jewelry manufacturer. They call it, Jewel Club, and if the word “wholesale” makes your heart skip a beat, this is the place for you.

All the Jewel Club product is offered at OR BELOW wholesale prices for employees and their friends and family members – from diamonds and gemstones to silver and gold. And if you sign up for their “Deal Alert” email, you get advanced notice of even more discounts and savings.


All you do is visit www.jewelclub.com (which I have listed at the bottom of the blog from
now on), enter this special Friends and Family code:

JCLUB482180

And you’ll be off the races. If you run into issues, just comment on this blog, and I can trouble shoot for you. But they make things very easy, with a 30-day money back guarantee and – get this – FREE shipping. The savings are endless.

So. I’ve done a little searching and found two cool items just to give you an idea of the deals you can get. It’s the least I can do for my online jewelry family.












Angelina’s emerald cocktail ring had us drooling with envy. This similar created emerald ring with diamond accents normally retails for $329.00 but will only put Jewel Club members back $82.78. No. I’m not kidding.












OK. So we all want diamond studs, but we don’t want to shell out $500 or more for a decent pair, right? I found these ¼ carat beauties in white gold that once retailed for $629. Jewel Club Friends and Family members get them for $162.89. It’s a total steal. Seriously.

And the list goes on and on - from black diamond styles to trendy purple gemstones to gold bangles and more. Think of all the gifts you can get now, too?

I think I’m getting my jewelry high back. Are you?

So don’t forget, your Jewelry Insider code is JCLUB482180, and the site is wwww.jewelclub.com.

And feel free to share it with your friends and family. The more jewelry hounds the merrier!

Happy Shopping!